Are you or your family affected by cancer?
Macmillan Cancer Support and the Citizens Advice Bureau are working together to help with the cost of cancer. We aim to provide advice, information and advocacy to people affected by cancer in Guildford, Waverley and Surrey Heath.
The advice and assistance is free, independent, confidential and impartial and open to everyone regardless of race, sex, religion, disability, sexuality or nationality.
If you or your family has been affected by cancer, you can get free, confidential welfare benefits advice from a specialist Citizens Advice Bureau adviser. We can help you with:
- Applying for benefits
- Appealing against decisions
- Applying for tax credits
- Health costs such as travel to hospital
- Accessing charitable grants
- Applying for transport concessions such as a disabled parking badge
- Housing costs
- Other problems such as housing, debt, immigration and employment
- Health professionals are also encouraged to contact us.
If you would like advice or more information about our service please contact:
Macmillan Welfare Rights Service at Guildford CAB
Phone: 01483 230849
Further information: www.macmillan.org.uk
View our latest Annual report (Downloads as a PDF)