We currently have no events.
We need your help!
We are totally reliant on money from local authorities, business, charitable trusts and individuals.
Each year we need to raise many £1,000s to bridge the gap between our local authority and the full costs of running our advice centre .
How can you get involved?
Your support is vital to assuring the future of your Citizens Advice local service.
Be a Fundraiser
We always need new volunteers for fundraising; as a Fundraiser you will play a central role in our work by:
- Helping with research into fund raising opportunities.
- Organising fundraising events.
- Helping with fundraising applications.
- Preparing presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to any fundraising group, such as local Friend’s organisations.
Download our Volunteer Application Form and Volunteer Diversity Monitoring Form or for more information call 01483 230844 or email email@example.com.