We currently have no events.
We need your help!
We are totally reliant on money from local authorities, business, charitable trusts and individuals.
Each year we need to raise many £1,000s to bridge the gap between our local authority and the full costs of running our advice centre .
How can you get involved?
Your support is vital to assuring the future of your Citizens Advice local service.
Be a Fundraiser
We always need new volunteers for fundraising; as a Fundraiser you will play a central role in our work by:
- Helping with research into fund raising opportunities.
- Organising fundraising events.
- Helping with fundraising applications.
- Preparing presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to any fundraising group, such as local Friend’s organisations.
Download an Application Form, call 01483 230844 or drop-in for an informal chat at our office.