• I’ve lost my job, what can I claim?
• I’m too sick to work, what can I claim?
• I’m disabled, is there anything extra I can claim?
• I’m recently bereaved, is there any help available?
• I’m over 60, and struggling to make ends meet, is there anything I can claim?
• I’m a parent, what benefits can I claim?
• I’m pregnant and on benefits. What help can I get?
• I have come to the UK from abroad, what benefits can I claim?
• How can I challenge a decision about my benefits?
• I have been sanctioned and my benefit has stopped and I now have no money. Is there anything I can claim?
Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question.
• Citizens Advice Online – Citizens Advice public website
• Gov.uk – useful information provided about government services and your rights
• Advicenow – website providing information on rights and legal issues
• Turn2Us – source of benefit advice and help finding charitable grants
• DWP – government department responsible for benefits
Please give us as much information as possible, so that we may answer your question more quickly.
If you do not have email but would like further help, go to Get Advice for other ways to contact us.