Online self help – Debt and money
Debt and Money
First, please consider whether your question is one of the frequently asked questions below.
Each question links to an external site, which may be able to answer your question.
Second, if your question wasn’t one of those above please look at these websites. They may be able to answer your question.
- Citizens Advice online – Citizens Advice public website
- Cabmoney – A free user-friendly online debt resource system developed by North East Derbyshire Citizens Advice
- Gov.uk – useful information provided about government services and your rights
- Advicenow – website providing information on rights and legal issues
- National Debtline – specialist debt helpline available
Finally, if you are still unable to find the answer to your question, you can email us using our secure email forms.
Please give us as much information as possible, so that we may answer your question more quickly.
If you do not have email but would like further help, go to Get Advice for other ways to contact us.