How to make a donation
You can make a donation by cheque, made payable to Guildford Citizens Advice Bureau, and send it to:
The Office Manager
15 – 21 Haydon Place
You can make donations by text message, by sending the message GCAB10 £X and replacing the X with either 1,2,3,4,5 or 10 to give the value of your donation. Text this message to 70070 and we will receive your donation direct.
You can also make donations using Paypal via our Givey.com page
- £7 funds one volunteer per day, who will in turn help at least 4 people with their problems
- £15 funds an hour of generalist advice
- £30 supports an outreach worker to visit an elderly client at home.
- £180 helps us to support a family in debt to avoid having their home repossessed.
- £400 pays for a PC and software for a volunteer to use for advice work.
- £1,500 funds the training of new CAB volunteer adviser.
- £5,000 could buy an interactive advice kiosk to enable people to get advice in outreach locations like doctors surgeries or libraries.
However you decide to support Citizens Advice Guildford, we thank you very much for your donations.